Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I currently only have one hatchling in the "small" 40 gallon terrarium and his name is Ringo. He has already declared the whole 40 gallon hatchling tank as his own and apparently he thinks he is Houdini because he "escaped" over the tank divider because apparently 20 gallons was not enough for his humongous 2.7 inch self :D so I finally just took the divider out and let him have the whole 40 gallons... until Heckles children are born that is then he will have to share... OR I will have to set up the other hatchling tank :unsure:
t1.png

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Ringo the boss :LOL:you gave him the wrong name should have been Houdini as you said he is an escape artist

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Ringo the boss :LOL:you gave him the wrong name should have been Houdini as you said he is an escape artist
He is a good escapist but when he was hatching he kept making a taping sound on the side of his egg shell that was almost in rhythm so that's why I named him Ringo as in Ringo Starr the Beatles drummer ;)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
But if you remember when houdini was in the water tank you could hear taping also .I think it was from the chains .

Ask a Question