addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Great baggy cam, your fish show up well! Just a thought, try sticking a strong flashlight in the bag with the camera, it would give you some nice side lighting.

You have a nice herd of fish, got a bunch pf pretty ones there.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Baggy Cam, Great Idea!!!

koiguy it looks like your fishies are inside for the winter. When do you normally put them back outside?

pondlover

Life is good today!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Great video Koiguy. I agree, you can see them just fine. I love the big orange & black one. :goldfish: :goldfish:

Reaction score
I love the bag cam :) How inventive of you :) Their colors are so pretty! I can't wait til the ice thaws , :goldfish: :goldfish: :goldfish: :goldfish: :kruecken: :goldfish: :helm2:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Looks fine to me and you have so many fish in there, really nice colors and patterns!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We all critique our own videos and pictures way more than everybody else does. His baggy cam is great.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
The video is watchable...but lacking in quality... the camera is ready for the trash... in "off" mode it will drain a new set of batteries in an hour. i dont know what happened to it, i used it, put it away, a couple months later it didnt even want to turn on..and the batteries were taken out while it sat so WTH happened? but even stills come out grainy. i had a samsung 12.5 megapixel ..used it for a few pics and it somehow, it wandered off. the quality difference isnt even comparable....
but thank you for the kind words ladies...

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Koiguy; didn't you get the recall notification from Samsung? It seems that some of their cameras are immitating tadpoles; they grow legs and just wander away!!! Live flies will sometimes entice them to return. :LOL: :LOL:
John

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
been a while since i looked at this thread i guess...your a funny guy there HARO (JOHN)...NO I havent heard about that recall...where do they go when they leave, back to the factory? should i be expecting a new one to walk up?...lol

Ask a Question