Matak the new guy

Reaction score
Hello! My real name is Steve and I live in a small town outside of Toronto. I am hoping to build a water feature as a part of a remodeling project I have done on the front of my house, and I will certainly be soliciting advice here.

I'm male, middle aged. I'm married, two grown kids, and a grandchild. I am in the trowel trades and enjoy working with stone, which is a bonus if you are going to build your own pond/waterfall/stream. I have had a 30G planted aquarium for about 6 years, 2 of those years successful :D. I try to live surrendered to Jesus and and grateful for all He has brought me.

Glad to be here!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Matak, or Steve, welcome to the group...go as big as you can on your new pond, it will save you the trouble of enlarging it later on...lol (they're never big enough)
anyways, theres alot of knowledge here, and most are here to help.
................................................................................................Mark

Reaction score
hi Matak! Welcome aboard. We look forward to hearing more about your water feature. I agree with koiguy 100%--if you're thinking about a particular size, just double it!

Ask a Question