Member Photo Albums?

Reaction score
I tried creating a photo album at my member's page. I had no problem creating the album or uploading photos to the album. Sadly - when I went back to the member's page, I saw text without an image. When I opened the album, I saw more captions but no images.

I deleted the album and thought I'd check to see if anyone else had had this problem.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
i went there and didn,t even see your album slot .......i started one but you have to click on the pic to open it. ... 2 pics havent made it yet..
its new and we all got to learn how to use it

Reaction score
I deleted the album because my pictures weren't showing up. I had an album caption with no pictures. When I clicked on it, I had additional captions with no pictures.

I'll try it again ...

Reaction score
Okay ... I've got the title page and caption of the album coming up but the second picture isn't visible.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Nice pics! I'm hungry now after looking at those pictures of food :confused:

I'll see if there's a way I can publicise the member albums a little more. It's quite similar to the gallery feature, so if people find the member albums easier to use I can make the gallery use this instead at some point in the future.

Ask a Question