The Jam Man
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Rember watching some of them.

What is wpix?
I see you are from SNJ, which I assume is Southern New Jersey. WPIX is the old Channel 11 out of NYC. I think they call it Pix11 now. They used to run a Honeymooners rerun every night at 11:30 pm for years and years.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I see you are from SNJ, which I assume is Southern New Jersey. WPIX is the old Channel 11 out of NYC. I think they call it Pix11 now. They used to run a Honeymooners rerun every night at 11:30 pm for years and years.
Correct south nj. Orginaly from buffalo my area till 16/17 years old. Been in nj since. Don' rember the ny channels well. But thanks for the info. Fyi I'll be 42 in 2 months

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Correct south nj. Orginaly from buffalo my area till 16/17 years old. Been in nj since. Don' rember the ny channels well. But thanks for the info. Fyi I'll be 42 in 2 months
LOL...you're just a kid. ;) They probably switched from WPIX to PIX11 over 20 years ago. I remember when we only had 6 channels available in NY. Of course, those were the days long before cable and Fios.

Reactions: j.w

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yeah the old tube tv's, black and white, rabbit ears and had to arise out of chair to change channels..............but the shows were great way back when! Remember the Indian chief test pattern?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Yeah the old tube tv's, black and white, rabbit ears and had to arise out of chair to change channels..............but the shows were great way back when! Remember the Indian chief test pattern?
I rember falling asleep to the national anthem and waking up to "snow"

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
LOL...you're just a kid. ;) They probably switched from WPIX to PIX11 over 20 years ago. I remember when we only had 6 channels available in NY. Of course, those were the days long before cable and Fios.
Just a kid.. thank you for making me feel young lol

Ask a Question