MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What we can say Merry Christmas it's not going to offend someone and get our accounts locked or threatened. Oh boy is wokeisum slipping

Merry Christmas @Mmathis Merry Christmas to all GPF

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1640409122198.gif
To all and to all a good night!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas

Happy Hanuka

and whatever else can be said..........................

Everybody have a great day!

christmas.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
santa-claus-merry-christmas.gif
IT'S BEEN A BUSY NIGHT . REINDEERS ARE ON STRIKE.. ONE OF THE ELVES HAD COVID SO THEY ARE STAYING HOME

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Bleahhhh!!! It s merry xmas in italian
OH, make that TWO pineapples; just got a carrier pigeon message from JDub; she's gonna at least TRY to get pineapple on pizza down....heh heh; our brave and awesome Queenie! Gonna hafta find a pizza with pineapple anigif JUS FER hER!

Bueno!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
OH, make that TWO pineapples; just got a carrier pigeon message from JDub; she's gonna at least TRY to get pineapple on pizza down....heh heh; our brave and awesome Queenie! Gonna hafta find a pizza with pineapple anigif JUS FER hER!

Bueno!
He's lying @Dimelius I will not even get 5 feet near a piney P! Gonna sneak some carrier pigeon poop on Mr B.S's pizza if he's not careful what he says here.

I love pizza w/all kinds of different meats on it.
1640474274979.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
He's lying @Dimelius I will not even get 5 feet near a piney P! Gonna sneak some carrier pigeon poop on Mr B.S's pizza if he's not careful what he says here.

I love pizza w/all kinds of different meats on it. View attachment 145768
wowsers; that's one of your best anigifs, O Queenie! Now, do I DARE make a version with PINEY P, JUST fer the two of ya to try?????? HMMMM? You gots ta admit, I'd NEVER have even THOUGHT of that if you hadn't posted! And they say you're not useful--bah, humbug, of COURSE you are!!!!

MMMMMuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! But I don't work on holidays, so you gots a pardeon until...maybe tomorrow! We'll see! Got another idea from another of your posted anigifs to work on firstly...

Oh, DIME! You tendin' to the ridin' koi agin? Sheesh, by golly, you're spending too much time washin' them down and not near enough stockin' up the camp pantry with more pizza supplies. I mean, whelp; how we gonna make JDUB her PIney P pizza without all the fixins, hey? C'mon now, mosey on to the village market; we gots some bakin ta do...you can shine the swords later--lil Queen is busy with her lil pirate boy at the moment to even notice they're a bit dull lookin' at the mo.

Attachments

• stpirate.gif
    stpirate.gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 21

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
wowsers; that's one of your best anigifs, O Queenie! Now, do I DARE make a version with PINEY P, JUST fer the two of ya to try?????? HMMMM? You gots ta admit, I'd NEVER have even THOUGHT of that if you hadn't posted! And they say you're not useful--bah, humbug, of COURSE you are!!!!

MMMMMuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! But I don't work on holidays, so you gots a pardeon until...maybe tomorrow! We'll see! Got another idea from another of your posted anigifs to work on firstly...

Oh, DIME! You tendin' to the ridin' koi agin? Sheesh, by golly, you're spending too much time washin' them down and not near enough stockin' up the camp pantry with more pizza supplies. I mean, whelp; how we gonna make JDUB her PIney P pizza without all the fixins, hey? C'mon now, mosey on to the village market; we gots some bakin ta do...you can shine the swords later--lil Queen is busy with her lil pirate boy at the moment to even notice they're a bit dull lookin' at the mo.
Do I look like I'm dying of starvation? Told ya nope on the P. @Dimelius will not touch that P so find another matey to do your dirty work swabby! Will use you to clean the poop deck on the ship if you keep talkin the P word. Speaking of pirate boys, why is your boy a big square w/attachment text above it?
Looks like this:
boys.png

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Do I look like I'm dying of starvation? Told ya nope on the P. @Dimelius will not touch that P so find another matey to do your dirty work swabby! Will use you to clean the poop deck on the ship if you keep talkin the P word. Speaking of pirate boys, why is your boy a big square w/attachment text above it?
Looks like this: View attachment 145770
ah, that's what happens when I have to delete the 'extra' anigifs because I'm so old I forget I can't put them in 'technical threads'. Yeah, Yeah, I know, not specifically technical but I'm trying to undo some habits. Trying to keep the extras only in our threads or my showcase. When I delete and forget to 'trash can' the original, THAT'S what happens. I'll learn...took me time to get INTO the habit, and prob more time getting OUT of it.

heh heh, you KNOW, Queenie, a squire is faithful and belief system has nothing to do with it. I gotta vouch to the other knights at the round table fer him, so ifn pineapple is on the menu, then pineapple is served, capiche? We ALL gotta earn our stripes. This is so Dime gets to have a squire of his OWN someday. Think of it as initialtion rites, hey bella?

Now then, about all that poop you said you put on the deck...hmm, you know, WE don't HAVE this problem at the camp...be ye still LARNIN' 'bout all this ship cap'n stuff? Does we has ta show you the ropes on how ta run a good outfit? Tsk tsk tsk; we gots ourselves some work to do, Dime; saddle up!

:p:eek::oops::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Ask a Question