Country
United States
ani-wreath.gif

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I love the art work! That is soooooo cool! I hope to be able to find some things like that to sell in the store when it opens, Wouldn't mind having one myself as well.
Hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas!

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Once we get the mini farm and pond business up and going we want to open a small retail store up to sell Pond supplies, filters, pumps, water lilies and aguatic and bog plants, goldfish and koi, and decorative fish related yard art, scupltures, pottery, shirts and such. That is if all goes well and it starts growing. I'm going to put a building in probably late next year or the following spring for a small store on the property. Kind of a warehouse office to start off with but the plan is if all goes well hopefully the wife can take early retirement from the state with all the benefits. That way she can watch the store while I'm out on jobs. For now the daughter in law is going to use the office behind the house to sell on ebay. I've got a HUGE NASCAR collection that I'm going to get her to list and sell then use that money to buy inventory for the store. Big dreams but I've been thinking this out for many years and really think it could go over good. Most of the places here sell either full landscaping nursery plants, Or chimeny's and large mexican pottery along with selling some pet quality fish. I'm wanting to sell higher quality fish and cheaper art for decorating. Just trying to make my own niche in the market and something new for the area.

Ask a Question