1488209_10202874709567555_767150647_n.jpg

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
While I am a firm believer in leaving the "Christ" in Christmas, I also don't see anything wrong with "Happy Holidays," or "Season's Greetings," etc. Sometimes I think people are getting a little too ridiculously sensitive with what is considered "politically correct."

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Mmathis said:
While I am a firm believer in leaving the "Christ" in Christmas, I also don't see anything wrong with "Happy Holidays," or "Season's Greetings," etc. Sometimes I think people are getting a little too ridiculously sensitive with what is considered "politically correct."
"I" "totally" "agree" "with" "you" "."

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I have noticed that it is hard to find a Merry Christmas sign. The only thing we decorate outside is the pond and patio. We were looking for a big lit up Merry Christmas sign to put on the arbor and couldn't find one anywhere. Just Happy Holidays. We didn't buy it. Still looking for Merry Christmas. I always thought of Happy Holidays when you combining Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years together. I'm from a small town, what do I know .... lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I think store employees are afraid or are being told not to say Merry Christmas anymore. When I say it to them they all say it back to me w/ a smile

Ask a Question