6b
Country
United States
Hope everyone is going to have a great weekend with the family and friends

smilie-GB-harley-xmas-version.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Wishing everyone the happiest holidays!!!!! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year -- and all the other winter holidays! It is so cold, I think I am going to have another big cup of cozy coffee, which will hyper-caffeinate me and make me very nervous. Jitter bells, jitter bells, jitter all the way! :LOL:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wishing everyone the happiest holidays!!!!! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year -- and all the other winter holidays! It is so cold, I think I am going to have another big cup of cozy coffee, which will hyper-caffeinate me and make me very nervous. Jitter bells, jitter bells, jitter all the way! :LOL:
1671904326647.gif
All!
I just started putting coffee in my tea each morning! Boy what a lift off and even gets rid of aches and pains! Should have started drinking coffee years ago but couldn't stand the taste. Might try putting some powdered chocolate in there for taste. I wonder how much caffeine I am getting w/all this stuff?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
View attachment 155552All!
I just started putting coffee in my tea each morning! Boy what a lift off and even gets rid of aches and pains! Should have started drinking coffee years ago but couldn't stand the taste. Might try putting some powdered chocolate in there for taste. I wonder how much caffeine I am getting w/all this stuff?
I started drinking it in college. My husband jokes that I like a little coffee in my milk. I have equal amounts coffee and hot milk, with two little "bloops" of flavored creamer. It's my one vice -- well, that and my little pond addiction. :LOL:

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
Just for the fun of it:

No holly, no snowmen. No wreath on the door.
No brightly-wrapped presents all over the floor.
No, nothing's amiss, and we're not feeling bluish;
The reason is this: The Shahars are Jewish!

Notwithstanding, we wish you all holiday cheer,
Over turkey with stuffing or bagel with shmear.
Whether visiting family or sitting at home --
Merry Christmas to all - and to all y'all shalom!

(Composed by His Honor the Chef)

Reaction score
Country
United States
I started drinking it in college. My husband jokes that I like a little coffee in my milk. I have equal amounts coffee and hot milk, with two little "bloops" of flavored creamer. It's my one vice -- well, that and my little pond addiction. :LOL:
Baileys in the coffee is a 'holiday' favorite around here! Merry Christmas!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
(Composed by His Honor the Chef)
Reminds me of the big dude on THE MOVIE Speed you see him or hear about him all the time " his honor the chef" Then he opens up and hits us with words of wisdom when first he speaks.
YOU GOT YOUR SELF A FIRECRACKER there highness. a LITTLE ADVISE from Jack Nickleson in the bucket list NEVER WASTE A HARD ON AND NEVER TRUST A FART OR CROSS A WOMAN THAT PLAYS WITH DYNAMITE.

Ask a Question