Meyer Jordan, RIP

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
this is very sad news; I know I'll miss him and his educational posts. A lot of people here on gpf have greatly benefitted from his calm, even demeanor when trying to solve pond issues and relaying his exhaustive wealth of knowledge. Very sad.

Michael

Reaction score
Other than notice the facebook post,no other information

https://m.facebook.com/meyer.jordan1
That is sad, I always enjoyed reading what Meyer had to say.
Could somebody copy and paste what it says on that facebook page about his passing, I am in China right now and China bans half the internet sites, including Facebook, Google, youtube, and the majority of websites I frequently visit?
Meyer's last post was just a few days ago https://www.gardenpondforum.com/threads/making-a-pump-biofilter-in-one.22567/#post-366056

Abe

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4B-5A
Country
Canada
Oh no , that was so sudden - I just read his pots couple days ago and marvelled
at his gentle understatement style , straightforward logic and vast knowledge.
I'm really shocked.
Can somebody post more details - I do not have a Facebook account.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Posted on hisTimeline

This is William (great nephew) and Sheryl Morris (niece) of Meyer Jordan. We just want to inform all of Meyer's friends that he passed away at 9:25 AM on 12-31-2017. We thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. If you wish to get in touch with us or need some additional information, please reach Sheryl via facebook (she is located in Meyer's friend's list.) This facebook account will be suspended 1 week from today to honor Meyer's memory.

December 31, 2017 at 4:09pm · Public

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
this is very sad news; I know I'll miss him and his educational posts. A lot of people here on gpf have greatly benefitted from his calm, even demeanor when trying to solve pond issues and relaying his exhaustive wealth of knowledge. Very sad.

Michael

^^

Ask a Question