Michigan storm=crying in my mixed drink!!!

Reaction score
We had strong hail last night and now I'm having to back track!! This is a pond, yard STATE of EMERGENCY.

I was short a small scriptit of felt liner so I go to my local pond store and they are OUT!! It's their business and their OUT!! I remain calm and have to wait, that night the wrath of HAIL fell from the sky. The end result is shredded hostas, trampled plants in every garden and my underlayment full of hail, tree leaves and the evil sticks!!!!!

See it was a "perfect storm" because I wanted to cover the underlayment with the liner to keep in clean until my scripit came in but everyone in my house is sick and not moving! I can't do it myself and now my underlayment is full of pokey things.

My plan is to have my husband (when he is healthy) help me pull it all up and just hang it and clean it off. Nothing will be done until my scripit of underlayment comes in. :(

That is all I have the energy to type...... I'm going to get another drink and not think about my waist of pond work time.

Attachments

• IMG_1073.JPG
    IMG_1073.JPG
    317.5 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_1076.JPG
    IMG_1076.JPG
    282.1 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_1078.JPG
    IMG_1078.JPG
    249.7 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_1081.JPG
    IMG_1081.JPG
    302.5 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    251.9 KB · Views: 352

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well that is really the pits! Hope everyone gets well soon so you don't have to sit out there all by your lonesome staring at your messed up pond and plants and drink yourself into a coma for Heaven's sake :grumpy:

Reaction score
Sorry for the storm but no need to pull it all out, do you have a shop vac, that will get all of that debris out of there for you.
Thank for idea! I'm gonna give it a try. I can't stand the thought of a twig in there. I'm gonna have to relax a little.

Ask a Question