Mighty Sealer

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Has anyone tried this product to waterproof any part of their pond? (http://www.mightysealer.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1)

I am planning to try using it to cover waterfall foam that I used when creating a dam for part of my pond and a few waterfalls in my stream. I want to waterproof them because I plan on just running my stream pump during the day to save on electrical costs. They hold water after I fill them with a hose, but drain out overnight. So I am looking at spraying this product over the waterfall foam areas to seal them so they will hold most of the water and not significantly lower the level of the pond as the stream starts up each day.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well if you believe the ad's it works. I have not tried it. The worse that can happen is it won't work. I have noticed a similar product sold in home depot and lowes now, spray black sealant.

Reaction score
I think Whiskey used a similar product for a filter and mentioned it in a post on his pond. He's going to provide updates on how it works.

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Well if you believe the ad's it works. I have not tried it. The worse that can happen is it won't work. I have noticed a similar product sold in home depot and lowes now, spray black sealant.

That is the approach I was going to take, its the easiest solution and got it at a good price. :)

I think Whiskey used a similar product for a filter and mentioned it in a post on his pond. He's going to provide updates on how it works.

Thanks Waterbug, that may be where I remember fishin4cars mentioning it, gonna recheck it out now

Ask a Question