Mini aquascape empty jar bottle with betta will make you awe

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
An attractive fish, but I'm not a fan of such small aquatic environments for fish.
The mirror placed beside the container will bring out an aggressive response which is stressful for the fish.

Reaction score
Tawagan Norte, Labangan Zamboanga del sur
Country
Philippines
Hi MitchM, I remove the mirror already, I just place it temporarily to make the betta flare. I also transfer the betta on a bigger container
An attractive fish, but I'm not a fan of such small aquatic environments for fish.
The mirror placed beside the container will bring out an aggressive response which is stressful for the fish.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Right, they've evolved so they can survive in temporary puddles and pockets of rainwater found in various large plants.
They survive on a mainly carnivorous diet. That's what has kept me from keeping any so far.

Reaction score
Tawagan Norte, Labangan Zamboanga del sur
Country
Philippines
Right, they've evolved so they can survive in temporary puddles and pockets of rainwater found in various large plants.
They survive on a mainly carnivorous diet. That's what has kept me from keeping any so far.
You are right their favorite foods are bugs they like mosquito larvae and daphnia, I also tried feeding them mudskipper fly and they love it actually I also breed them

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
I hope you gave it a bigger home as you stated. This is way too small for beta. It can barely turn around.

Ask a Question