Mini-Shrimps?

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I'm planning to get into the shrimp bussiness. (Keeping, not eating!) Anybody here have any experience with these little fellows? I'm thinking Red Cherry Shrimp in particular, but several others look pretty good too. Planted tank, Java moss mostly, some Anubias and Java Fern, and a sponge filter to keep them from getting sucked into any intakes. Any advice would be appreciated.
John

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
HARO said:
I'm planning to get into the shrimp bussiness. (Keeping, not eating!) Anybody here have any experience with these little fellows? I'm thinking Red Cherry Shrimp in particular, but several others look pretty good too. Planted tank, Java moss mostly, some Anubias and Java Fern, and a sponge filter to keep them from getting sucked into any intakes. Any advice would be appreciated.
John
lol, we think the same. I just posted about my shrimp.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
That's so funny, John! As I was composing my post, I was thinking that you sound like the type to have tried these little beasts. Alwasy experimenting!
John

Ask a Question