Mobile App

Reaction score
Hi, I'm brand new to this forum, so it this has been covered elsewhere, please point me to that info. Search for "Mobile App" came back empty.
In notification section of my profile, there is a column for Mobile App, however, I can't find anywhere what apps this forum supports or even a place to enter cellphone number in case this forum utilizes text message notifications.
Can you please enlighten me?

Thanks,
Mario

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Don't know if there is an app but know I can get this forum on my ipod using Safari by just putting in the forum name. Maybe an administrator could help you w/ this better. Wait and see if they respond hopefully.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Mario, it's something I'm looking in to as the new version of the forum software does come with improved mobile support. However, as we've made so many customisations to the forum there are technical problems with enabling it out of the box. Tapatalk is a possibility now that it's more stable, but I'm working on getting the more advanced app working with this site later on this year (I hope in time for Spring :D).

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I've been hoping that the mobile application for XenForo (that Gardening-Forums.com runs on) would have been out by now, as that would solve a few problems with the current software. As soon as I know more about its release I will post back here :D.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
No news yet - although XenForo (the software I had hoped to upgrade to) has run in to some problems, so we'll be sticking with the current software for a bit longer (although I'm going to upgrade it in a few weeks now that a new version has been released).

Ask a Question