More Pond Pics...

Reaction score
Well getting almost done .. lol.. not to much more .. we had to cut down the Arborvities and im glad it just opened the area right up and got rid of the bees/wasps .. and got some cleaning up done but got some more to do ... but we are taking off this weekend to take the kido to his grandparents for the summer to work on there restaraunt ..and then head to Medford to the inlaws to pick up a truck and a Honda .. gonna be fun getting them back .. driving the truck back pulling the car i hope the gas bill wont be to bad .. but we can always drop the truck off in Central Oregon ..
gonna finish off the pond when we get back but thought i would post a few pics now ..

The first pic hubby decided he wanted to poke the cat while she was getting a drink ..lol.. meanie .. she really likes the pond and hangs out around it .. :)
the pond measures 23 feet long and 13 feet at the widest and 5 feet deep at the deepest part..
And the waterfall is gonna get moved between were hubby is sitting and the Snowball tree .. it will look really neat there and i got some room to get it all decorated up with rocks and plants ..i have alot of big lava rocks and alot of succulents to stick in around there ..
And my lil cherub babies i got at a yard sale last year for $2 each i love them and they go so neat around the pond .. got 3 of them ..

Marion

P5317526.jpgP5317530.jpgP5317533.jpgP5317537.jpgP5317539.jpgP5317540.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Poor kitty but if anything like mine they love the attention even if it's teasing! Looking good and fun finding new things to put around the pond. Hope you have a safe trip w/ the cars. Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Thanks ya guys ..ya i like finding the new stuff to put around .. i got the cherubs last year ,.. i would like to find a couple more .. they are cool ... we dont have the permanent filter set up yet .. it is clear for now but gets alot of the snowball tree and the cottonwood tree in it .. :(

Marion

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yikes the dreaded Cottonwood tree stuff falling all over us like a huge snowfall...........too bad they don't melt tho!

Ask a Question