mountain dew and mello yello

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone, when i was younger i spent a few months staying with my aunty in florida where i drank copious amounts of mountain dew and mello yello are these drinks still available ? we can get mountain dew energy drinks in the uk and they are just not nice, never been able to get mello yello here and just wondered if they are still in production ? cheers mark :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
This stuff? never heard of it or tried it.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
As far as I know, both are still available. Mountain Dew now has many additional flavors. I don’t drink either, but when my son was in middle school/high school he drank Mello Yello. My hubby will occasionally drink a Mountain Dew, but only if his favorite diet caffeinated cola isn’t available (he despises the alternative brand of cola).

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This stuff? never heard of it or tried it.

yes i think that is the stuff although the can in the early 80s was not as jazzy, as i imagine the additives in the 80s are probably now illegal but i do remember enjoying it, and the mountain dew a good thirst quencher shame we cant get it in the uk. thanks everyone.

Jagsfan

Donor
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
yes i think that is the stuff although the can in the early 80s was not as jazzy, as i imagine the additives in the 80s are probably now illegal but i do remember enjoying it, and the mountain dew a good thirst quencher shame we cant get it in the uk. thanks everyone.
Are you kidding, America puts all kinds of bad stuff in food. not much that's illegal here, haha

Ask a Question