Moving Home - Kent to Surrey

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

I have a 1,500 gallon set up in West Kent but in the next 6 months I will be moving to Surrey with my partner who is selling her house also.

In the meantime I am trying to best manage the logistics of keeping my fish happy and healthy for the move from Kent to Surrey
I don't want to sell them just set up a new pond in the new house like my old one in Kent and move the fish at the most appropriate and safe time for them

so my questions are:

is there a typical way of doing this?
are there facilities that I can pay to temporarily home my fish until their new home/pond is ready (6-12 months) - either in Kent, Surrey or Sussex ?
are there reputable firms around that can manage the transport of 30 koi/orfe/goldfish - (they are 2 inch to 14 inch) - this kind of distance (like a fish home removal service)?
what are other peoples experiences of moving home?

many thanks in advance for the advice

Rich

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Talk to the places that sold you thefish often they are more then happy to work out a FINASHIAL ORANGEMENT with you.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1619540724567.gif
and welcome @richburns

Ask a Question