MUCKY, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU :)

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
OK, I just tried to view it, and then it went to a mosaic screen with multiple videos. So, what do I do to JUST get that video to show up? I selected "share," copied & pasted the address.....

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
LMAO! Now that was funny. Thanks for posting, gave me a laugh to start the day off with. With all this depressing rain I needed a good laugh this morning.

Reaction score
Cool, guess I'll have to find that phone app next spring when my frogs wake up out of their winter slumber.
Thanks for posting it.

Larkin, we woke up here to rain today, and I'm tickled pink. We've had so much snow this year we've simply run out of places to put it. At least with the rain now it will shrink the piles a bit and buy us a little more space for piling more snow when it comes again.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That is a funny video and glad the frog got the last laugh! Poor guy was hungry :LOL:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wonder what his score was getting that guys thumb? Bells should have been going off for that one :LOL:

Ask a Question