Multiple symptoms - HELP!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10b
Country
United Kingdom
Hello I posted a few weeks back but didn't really get a response and I'm starting to worry.
I have a pond with some koi, goldfish&shubunkin, and carp. I have done a water test and a recent 10% water change and all levels are as should be.
I am seeing different problems on different fish so am struggling to identify the issues or even where to begin to treat. I have a Aquagarden Gravity Filter Kit 6250 my pond is 3,200L, with water fall and fountain.

On one of my butterfly Koi has these white patches along his body look slightly raised and slightly fluffy. General well being seems fine swimming normally and feeding everyday. However he does keep rubbing on the floor every so often.
IMG_3054.PNG

2. On of my goldfish has this white cut like patch on his back he has had this for a while hasn't spread or got worse. He eats normally and swims normally doesn't seem to bother him at all. Has no other symptoms relating to the koi.
IMG_3053.PNG

3. Another goldfish has been what looks to me as his scales are turning white in patches along his side. They aren't raised or cut or anything, it just looks like each individual scale over time is turning white rather than staying orange. He doesn't have any cuts or abrasions, he has no white fluffy patches, his gills and mouth seem fine his fins are fine. He is also swimming fin and eating normally(not a great pic)
IMG_3459.PNG

4. Dont have a photo. One of my grass carp who is very illusive we don't see him often came up for food and had a fluffy white patch on his mouth (mouth rot?) he didn't have any other patches on his body just this one part on his mouth. This was 2 weeks ago. We have treated the pond once with Tetra Pond medifin and then 7 days later again. The only fish to see an improvement is the Carp his mouth is no longer white and fluffy its just paler than the rest of him but definitely looks like its healing. We don't see him often so haven't been able to check this past few days.

As you can see these 4 fish all have different things going on, the rest of the fish in the pond are fine nothing going on that I can see from looking at them. I am just looking for someone who knows what they are doing to give me some advice on what the next step is as the Media fin doesn't seem to be doing a great deal. I also don't know what I should be treating for.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I'm only able to enlarge the first picture....not sure why. From that picture, it looks like a fungal condition on your fish. I'm not sure what anti fungal treatments are in your country.

Here is a link from a past thread with advice from a well respected forum member ( Meyer Jordan) who has since passed away.

Ask a Question