music?

Reaction score
I'm going back to the oldies, even though I am wayy to young to know them, one of my fav's is
Beastie Boys- Brass Monkey (i LOVE how the sax sounds)
and The Eagles - Hotel California (I love how he sounds stoned... :/ )

whats some music you guys like?

Reaction score
i like lots of music, my collection is very varied but i am fussy about my music, i have bands from the 60's through to present day, eg, bob dylan, joni mitchell, enya, radio head, wolfmother, and the flaming lips.
but without question my favourite band is an icelandic band callled " SIGUR ROS"
i collect everything to do with them from limited edition albums, live bootlegs signed album posters, ime just sigur ros crazy, even though i do not understand what they are singing about (i dont speak icelandic), their music is amazing and beutifull, i would recommend to everybody to give sigur ros a listen !

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I like almost everything, but not rap or heavy metal

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
Zack, I was in my late teens back in the early- mid 80's when the Beastie Boys came out. They created quite a buzz with thier stage antics.
Licensed to Ill was my fav.
"You gotta fight, for your right"

Love Brass Monkey, My Posse's on Broadway and Girls.

I listen to all kind of music being in my mid 40's now but was a hugh KISS fan back in the 70's.......What 10 year old wasn't? lol

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, Mumford and Sons, Death Cab for Cutie. I can listen to just about anything except rap.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
What's wrong with metal? I know some of the songs can be loud and abnoxiuos, but there are some Great metal groups that have some very cool songs. The kids all listen to rap so I have learned to accept some, but still I really don't care for it. I'm a southern rock band follower for the most part, Lynard Skynard, Molly Hatchet, .38 special, Lillian Axe, Van Halen. But one of my favorite Hair Metal rock groups is Great White,

[ame]

My God child and I chose this song to dedicate to her mom who was killed in a motorcyle accident by a drunk driver. I still shed a tear every time I hear it.
RIP Becky, We miss you!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Love CCR, Dylan, Doors, Donavan, Janis Joplin, Van Morrison, and many more...........even like Welcome to the Jungle by Gun's and Rose's and some of Ozzy's mellower songs Don't care much for country or rap tho.

wow, what a difference a few yrs can make to a drug addict :lol:

[ame]

[ame]

Reaction score
Love old rock-Zepplin, CCR,Sammy Hagar etc-- old mellow rock-Fleetwood Mac, April Wine, etc Heavy Metal- Judas Preist, Metalica and AC, DC of coarse, 50s-60s oldies and I really love Country-all of it from old Johny Cash and George Jones to Hank Jr.and Dwight Yockum to Martina and Brad Paisly and Jamie Johnson-- in fact listing to George Strait sing about Arkansa Dave as I write this

Ask a Question