My 55gal tetra tank

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just put this together a week ago and I can't wait to see the plants grow in. It has lemon, neon, black neon, rose fin tetras and neocaridina shrimp. Man I love my shrimp there in all my tanks as they breed like crazy.

Attachments

• 20210319_162252.jpg
    20210319_162252.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 95

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nice! I love real plants in an aquarium. I used to have aquariums but I don't like having to take care of them anymore. For me the pond is easier now.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice! I love real plants in an aquarium. I used to have aquariums but I don't like having to take care of them anymore. For me the pond is easier now.
I have 5 aquariums set up a 29gal with an electric blue crayfish and blue crowntail beta a 29gal with guppies a 20gal with just neocaridina shrimp a 10gal with amono shrimp and a red crowntail beta all heavily planted so up keep is a breeze just take a little water out and bam im done but this new tank set up is going to take some time to figure out how to get it to that low maintenance stage my shrimps, snails and plants hopefully make that happen pluss I'm working on making the 55 a no water change tank there is a good 8"s of sand and fluval stratum so wish me luck. I'm also working on a 40gal tub outside to house the inbred guppies I can't throw them out im too much of a softie. What do you keep in your pond?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
My pond just has goldfish of different colors. Oj/white, plain white and some a pinkish color, peachy yellow and then the Shubunkins. @callingcolleen1 has a pond of guppies outdoors in Canada where it gets very cold in the winter. She uses an aquarium heater and covers it during the winter. She has a lot of you tube video's about them and could really help you I believe. Her ponds are amazing!

Ask a Question