My 90 gallon reef

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I know it isn't freshwater, but my love for underwater gardening has gotten me in pretty deep. I don't have my own pond yet, and I have to live vicariously through my son's water garden.

I hope that next year will see us getting a small pond in the ground. Until then, I have this to keep me busy.

img_20140530_184828_original.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Very nice indeed crow our old indoor koi setup a 6 x 2 x 2.5 at 220 imperial gallons was sold to a chap called Colin who set it up as a reef tank sadly he moved jobs from the Aquatic shop he worked at so we have no photos of what it now looks like but if yours is only 90 gallons you can imagine what it looks like today.(y)
Yours I can describe as awsome I'll bet his is both awsome and stunning.:cool:
Strange thing about this though our tank was 22 year old we paid £793.00 UK for it and he offered us £600.00 UK which for a tank that age was you must admit a very good return.
Our main concern was that it had been sat in our home for 22 years and as you know tanks do not like to be moved (we though it was going to leak but have heard nothing back) :happy:
Getting it in our home saw it coming in through carried by 8 people the front door and leaving through the front window with just four and they managed to crack the 20 ml bottom :eek: which was two 10ml plates stuck together when it hit the ramp of their Van but it must have survived .:p:
I did hear he upset his wife because he hadn't measured it right and had to remove part of the wall in the alcove he planned to put it in :LOL:

Ask a Question