my adult koi and some of my babies

Reaction score
Here are some of my adult koi, they are growing so fast. Also there are some of my babies which are growing fast as well

Attachments

• DSC04778.JPG
    DSC04778.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 401

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nice fish...........how big are they? It's hard to tell w/o a reference item in the photo.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Seriously, Is that a pic of Koi? I swear they look like comets and Sarassa's. There are one or two sarassa/kohaku that would be hard to tell apart but I would seriously look at thios in a tank and think comets. Nice comets, but i wouldn't think they were koi at first glance.

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
Seriously, Is that a pic of Koi? I swear they look like comets and Sarassa's. There are one or two sarassa/kohaku that would be hard to tell apart but I would seriously look at thios in a tank and think comets. Nice comets, but i wouldn't think they were koi at first glance.

Thats exactly what I thought! They look like the common goldfish in my pond... somewhere around 4 inches long would be my guess. EDIT:(Judging from the diameter of that tub... maybe smaller, hard to tell)

I think PGBRAT uploaded the wrong pic, I see there are some Koi in the avatar pic.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
even if theyre koi... they arent anywhere close to being adults. thats for sure!!....4"ers are juveniles / fingerlings not adults!!!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I vote for goldfish too. They just don't look like koi to me! John

Ask a Question