My DIY pond start to finish

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was going to post some pics in another thread but decided to start my own to avoid hijacking. Here are some pics of where the pond is going to be.
More details and such to come later.

N1U1MNB.html

Y1FUk_39.html

EI40m51.html

Reaction score
well, for some reason I lost the ability to edit and i also cant get my pictures to show up, I have a feeling its because of size, but forgot how to tell the thread to resize them.

Reaction score
x3iDAoRs.jpg

Yay, finally figured out the picture issue, here is a pic I took at the end of summer last year, this will all be a mud pit in a few days. I plan on using almost the entire area inside the sidewalk for my pond, the back will have a built up wall and a water fall about where the snow shovel is, and the pump/filter will be buried over near the window.
The brick wall along the back is two car garage about 20ft for reference.

Reaction score
woooow! nice pond. if i could only learn your tecnique of making a pond look like a red X.
...maybe it still is a know go on the pic.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Great Idea, reserving the spots before the two prolific posters start babbling.:icon_mrgreen:

Use a photo editor and resize the pictures to 500 pixels wide. They should load fine then.

Reaction score
DrDave said:
Great Idea, reserving the spots before the two prolific posters start babbling.:icon_mrgreen:

Use a photo editor and resize the pictures to 500 pixels wide. They should load fine then.

i wonder who that could be...lol...i think he means you too koiguy...lol

Reaction score
allen00se said:
well, for some reason I lost the ability to edit and i also cant get my pictures to show up, I have a feeling its because of size, but forgot how to tell the thread to resize them.

use photobucket...all you do is upload the pictures there and use the

Ask a Question