My ebay koi

Reaction score
I thought I would share my 3 ebay koi purchases. I bid on a sanke but lost it in the last few seconds. My favorite one is the kujaku. I really like the way the whiter on its spines really like like vertebra and rips . Also can anyone comment on the color of this kio.
DebraLynn

Attachments

• shusui2.jpg
    shusui2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 398
  • GIN RIN HARIWAKE.jpg
    GIN RIN HARIWAKE.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 403
  • KUJAKU.jpg
    KUJAKU.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 451
Reaction score
The Shusui was $10.56 and is 6inches, kujaku was $12.74 is 5.5 inches, Gin Rin Hariwake was $21.90 and is 6 inches. I lost a Sanke I liked today. I was looking at one that seems to be copper instead of red or Orange. What do you think? I can not decide is I want to get in on this bidding.
Debra Lynn

Attachments

• stndr-sanke.jpg
    stndr-sanke.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 365
Reaction score
Shipping is only $15.00 since I am in the regular 1 day shipping area. Doc what do you think about the last sanke I posted above? It looks like so shiny .Is this a bad color?

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
For these prices and this quality, I wouldn't worry. They are all very nice Koi. Out here, these would be $30-$40 Koi.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I don't know much about Koi............I'm a goldfish ponderer, but those are sure some pretty fish. I love the flowing fins and tail
fish34.gif

Reaction score
I have purchase koi from the same breeder on ebay!! They have gorgeous fish! It was American Koi Online?

My fish all arrived healthy and happy. You'll find another Sanke. They had a Showa I was bidding on - it went for $98. and some change...I've still got my eye out for another one.

Great purchases, you'll be happy with them.

Reaction score
nice to know about this breeder i have been looking at the fish on their ebay site for awhile trying to decide what kind of koi i want to put in my pond when i get it done. thanks for the info. on them :fish:

Reaction score
They have arrived!!! Exactly as advertised. They look so small compared to my 24 inch koi,. But I think they are attractive fish. The Shusui blue look like a periwinkle.
I wasn't expecting that fish to be as attractive as it is.
Debra Lynn

Ask a Question