My first upgrade

Reaction score
OK, I started the pond thing last year and started with a preformed plastic shell. Well after only one summer, I had to dig that up and go with a bigger one. So out comes the shovel and we ended up with a 1400L pond.
Started with ten small feeder goldfish and after 2 years they're still going. Surprise to me, the 5 orange ones, used to be black. The biggest is over 4".
Still need a few more grey rocks and getting the vines and plants to grow, but it's getting there. The toughest thing is that the season is short, so just when the water lily flowers, it's time to get frost bite and put everything away for winter.
Anyways just a few pics

Attachments

• IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_0789.jpg
    IMG_0789.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 328
Reaction score
My pond is jealous of your pond lol and I like your filter looks like it works really good your pond is nice and clean.

Reaction score
Looks Good.I am in the same boat as you.Won,t it be something to see your pond all year?
I do not think it,s addictive,maybe there are some people who really enjoy blisters and a sore back.lol

Ask a Question