my first water lily bloom

Reaction score
this is a pic of my first water lily bloom unk pink i got from home depot

Attachments

• firstwlily.jpg
    firstwlily.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 326
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm not sure. I've got one from Lowes that is 2 years old and has done well. My others are from a local pond shop that have different size pads and colors of flowers, They always do well, but seem to take a little longer in producing a lilly (lots of leaves, though).

Reaction score
i got it from home depot it was in a net bag with instructions to just drop it in the pond as is,
i removed the net and planted it in a basket with pea gravel

Reaction score
That's great Mike. I have a tiny pond and only have Hyacinths but I saw a photo that indicated they have a flower too. I'm taking care of my plants and hope partake of the joy you have now.....fish and plants and flowers? OH MY!

Reaction score
I am so jealous. I don't think we will have lilies for a while yet, even though I have tons of leaves. This is the third coldest May on record ever in Oregon. We've been stuck in the mid 50's Brrrr. I'm praying for 65-70 next week! I'd really like to get back to that global warming stuff now please ;- )

Ask a Question