My fish ready for Spring

Reaction score
Took some pictures of my fish today,they are acting really hungry,look in the one picture and you can see one of the koi up out of the water trying to get to something. Enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_7147.jpg
    IMG_7147.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_7146.jpg
    IMG_7146.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_7138.jpg
    IMG_7138.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 279

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
they look happy and healthy .You really picked some nice colors for your fishy friends .What is your water temps because your lilly is all the way to the top must be a good temp.I never really care about the names just the colors and how they look

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very nice, big, pretty fish and wow, can't believe you have a lily surfacing already. It's cold and rainy here right now and my lilies think winter is just beginning. We even had some hail today :)

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Beautiful fish! Very nice, One has my curiosity, It's in a couple of pics, best one is the first pic second post. It's mainly red and black, I think it's a butterfly koi or nice size shubunkin, can't really tell. It's above the Hi bekko (orange and black standard Koi). I really like it! very unusual pattern and vibrant color! Nice fins too!

Reaction score
Beautiful garden settings. I'm planning to add a pond for my garden. Good thing I found this forums.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
my water is a nice warm 43, went up one degree! lol

Reaction score
Thanks everyone I really enjoy feeding and just watching my fish. Larkin that is a shubunkin and it is very beautiful,I believe it is 7 years old but I have only had it going on a year.

Ask a Question