United States
6-28 Chester.JPG
6-28 Chester, Pacman.JPG
6-28 FW.JPG
6-28 Koi Boi, Diva, Chester.JPG
6-28 Pacman, FW, Koi Boi, Shy Guy.JPG
6-28 Shy Guy.JPG
6-28 Shy Guy, Diva.JPG
My husband got some GoPro video of the pond this weekend and I grabbed some stills from it. Not really the best quality pics, but I wanted to share my little water garden's residents with you all...they were so curious about the camera; too cute! I've read on here that many of you don't name your fish, as it seems to curse them, but I couldn't help myself...Pacman is ALWAYS nibbling on something, Shy Guy is usually hiding somewhere, Diva SPARKLES when the sun hits her, Koi Boi has a really interesting color/pattern and spot on the top of his head, FW is really chubby--Chester is the only one whose name doesn't fit anymore-when I first got him, he had lots of black points (including a little mustache); he was like Chester Cheetah, but now he is solid gold with white where the black was at the end of his fins...We really enjoy sitting next to the pond and watching them go about their business.

Ask a Question