My Koi Eggs

Reaction score
Tawagan Norte, Labangan Zamboanga del sur
Country
Philippines
These koi eggs was layed last Monday, breeders are, kohaku, sanke, shiro utsuri and showa. I am excited already to see their offsprings.

Attachments

• 14947848_637950829699653_2630734393785119245_n.jpg
    14947848_637950829699653_2630734393785119245_n.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 271
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
great!!!

I want to breed my watonai goldfish. Since moving them to the new pond, they seem to spawn only once or twice a year... (at old pond, they spawn throughout spring/summer/fall) dang.. i'm jealous. love seeing baby fish.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
great!!!

I want to breed my watonai goldfish. Since moving them to the new pond, they seem to spawn only once or twice a year... (at old pond, they spawn throughout spring/summer/fall) dang.. i'm jealous. love seeing baby fish.
you can stimulate them to breed by feeding them plenty of live foods since this will mimic summer time where there are plenty of foods and this will induce them to breed, we are lucky here in because we are in tropical countries they breed whole year round.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
you can stimulate them to breed by feeding them plenty of live foods since this will mimic summer time where there are plenty of foods and this will induce them to breed, we are lucky here in because we are in tropical countries they breed whole year round.
hmm.. they have plenty to eat in the pond itself. But the different between old and new pond is I didnt feed fish food at the new pond (once in a long while) and have them find food themselves. that might be the reason they dont breed as much? could be.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
hmm.. they have plenty to eat in the pond itself. But the different between old and new pond is I didnt feed fish food at the new pond (once in a long while) and have them find food themselves. that might be the reason they dont breed as much? could be.
maybe there food is not enough for the eggs to develop if you want to breed them separate the male and female for a month and place them together if you notice the female tummy is swollen already and soft to touch and it would be best also to place them together during full moon.

Ask a Question