My latest book is out

Reaction score
"Goldfish" by Felipe Fernandez is now available as a Kindle download on Amazon.com. My friends John and Debra Evervitt down in Paamul, Mexico are main characters in this book. It takes place in that area. They are excited about the paperback which will be out in a week or so and intend to buy as many as they can to sell from their dive shop. A lot of people charter dive trips and stay down there for a week. They will push the book for people to purchase and read by the pool when they aren't diving and hopefully they will as everyone loves John and Debra. So... I have a small bookstore in Paamul. Here's a link..

http://www.amazon.com/Goldfish-Veng...m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=books&qid=1305717276&sr=1-1

I tried to price the paperback at $8.99 but amazon set the minimum price level at $12.73. I really don't know why. Maybe, some authors only publish one book and they set the first, as they did mine at $7.99. They set the second at $8.99, now they have set the third at $12.73. The kindle download is $8.99 but the paperback is up there.

My theory is that once people read one, if they read the next one they will almost surely buy the third to follow the author. Myself, I think $12.73 is way too high for a new author, but if you search amazon for my first book "Vengeance a Pirate's Tale" there is one right next to it for $49.99 but it is a hardcover. Still, $49.99?. Take a look here...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...eld-keywords=vengeance+a+pirates+tale&x=0&y=0

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's cool that you have a connection down there and very nice of them to do. I hope your books will really sell well Bullfrog as you write such interesting stories :lol:

Reaction score
I just checkes and I've sold 6 already. Not bad as they have only been out a month and I'm an unknown author. goldfish just went up yesterday and a copy of it has sold already. JW, I need a picture of you, either now or then when you were Angelica's age. I'm tooling up my website and I want a "Meet the Crew" section. You can see John Everitt on facebook if you add "Paamul" or google "scubamex."

Anyway, I need a picture of Angelica. Andreas, Felipe, Isabel and Sophia are ready to be put on the website as well.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
How old was Angelica? I will have to search into the antique archives for one and dust it off a bit :lol:

Reaction score
Angelica and the princess left Spain shortly after they were 18 to see the new colonies. But the first book and the second span 18 years. Anywhere from 18 to early twenties or thirties would be about right. The website is just in the beginning but it is a work in the making.

http://ratsnest.weebly.com/#/

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Do you want me to email you some pix to choose from?
I will check out your preview on weebly when I have some time soon. It's sunny here again today and I'm going to make the most of it as rain is on the way for Sunday I believe :)

Reaction score
j.w said:
Do you want me to email you some pix to choose from?
I will check out your preview on weebly when I have some time soon. It's sunny here again today and I'm going to make the most of it as rain is on the way for Sunday I believe :)

Tes, please, email me some. We are in a drought here, we need rain bad.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok will do, I have an aol addy for you, hope that is the right one. Otherwise pm me it either here or at the Bullfrog forum :(

Reaction score
The aol address is good. Here is John Everitt from "Goldfish" Does he look like you pictured him?

johneveritt1.jpg

Here are both John and Debra

johnanddebra.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Actually when I read the story I pictured them much younger.
They look like really nice people............bet they wish they could have gotten all the riches that your story portrayed the characters getting :(

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Checked out your weebly site and neat seeing all the photo's of the peeps in your stories. Yippee, I made it into your hall of fame also :rolleyes:
Reminisced reading part of the story again..........that old Ortega dude still burns me up!

Ask a Question