My new waterfall

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
do you have filter media in the bio falls box too?... i have one of the tetra pond filters, their not bad. nice little pond.

Reaction score
yeah, i'm having problems deciding what kind. I thought about doing a bog, but I don't know if they are supposed to connect to the pond or not. The bog, if I did one, would have some plants. Does anybody know anything about those cattails? Or a bog for that matter?

Reaction score
27goldfish said:
yeah, i'm having problems deciding what kind. I thought about doing a bog, but I don't know if they are supposed to connect to the pond or not. The bog, if I did one, would have some plants. Does anybody know anything about those cattails? Or a bog for that matter?

I don't have a bog but would like to put on on my next pond. You need to have the pond water run through it, in your case you would probably run another small pump to the back side of a bog area that is up against your existing pond's edge but have the bog a little bit higher with a spill way from the bog into your pond. I had cattails once in my pond, they look nice if you are looking for tall structures. It was funny, I had it in my 50 gallon fish tank before I put it in the pond because it was too cold out and it grew right out of the top of my tank about a foot.

Ask a Question