My newest fish..

Reaction score
18-19 inches Metallic Silver and orange (Kujaku)

1000070rp8.jpg

More pictures to come..

Reaction score
Had been watching him for 11 weeks at the local pond shop. Finally had enough, had to have him before someone else picked him up.. He's fit right and an seems very happy so far..

Reaction score
Thats a great looking Koi.

Stopped at the local (45 miles away) pet shops on monday. One had nothing of excitement, the other .. all the koi looked near death. Fungus and tail rot.

The largest koi are around 6", and they are normally pretty plain.

Reaction score
Yes I am pretty lucky to have this guy near me. Not only does he have awesome fish and plants he will sit an talk to you about it all day long if you stop in. He has fish ranging from 8 dollars to 300-400, all have good colors and are well taken care off, mostly just size...

Full of good personal advice and its always fun to talk with people who are into koi..

http://www.bergenwatergardens.com

Reaction score
Thanks, i got another newbie to the group over the weekend. I think i now have every type of koi that i like in my pond. My wife has her eye on one, but for now we are happy.

Going to try and get pictures of the rest of the group, all but the latest two were purchased around 2-3 inches long. So its been fun to watch them grow and change colors from the original.

--Craig

Ask a Question