My pond construction

Reaction score
Since I am new here and was not a member when I done my pond construction of my 10 thousand gallon pond. It took almost a year to complete as it was all done by hand then the dirt load by load taken and spread over neighbors and friends yards.Most of the time hubby only had one day a week he could dig.The 4th picture is of the blocks we used and as you can see we changed our mind and ran out of funding for the bottom drains.
100_1073.jpg

100_1448.jpg

100_1506.jpg

100_1736.jpg

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
What kind is the big one that looks like frog man ? :icon_mrgreen:
You all did a great job .

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
IT realy looks good...will look even better when you get the filters going

Reaction score
Thanks, I hate the pea green soup look and my pocket book will be happy when I don't have to do as many water changes.

Reaction score
Thank you, its still a work in progress but I still enjoy my koi. I don't think anyone I know is ever done with their pond lol

Reaction score
Thank you 1BusyBoy.
HIROHITO99,We started it in 2007 finished a year later, but it only got worked on for a few hours here and there due to my husbands work schedule. The liner was here for a few months before we got it in.

Reaction score
Very nice. If you were close to me I would of come and dug it out with my backhoe out of pity. That is just too much digging to do all by hand. Excellent work though. I can't wait to have fish that size.

Ask a Question