JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The year is quickly coming to an end and for most of us the pond season has been over. I thought I'd share these two video slideshows showing the creation of my pond. Starting with the creation of my original pond, then to removing it, and then on to creating my current pond. I recently added the second video to my showcase, but I thought I'd post both videos here if you guys want to see the entire thing from the very beginning to how it looks now. As you other pond builders know, a lot of hours and planning went into it all. Some things were re-done, reworked, but I think I finally have my pond how I've always imagined it.

Thankfully no big projects next year. I'm planing to get more rocks for a more permanent waterfall, and maybe a few plants added to the pond and bog. Can't wait to get it up and running again!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Beautiful pond. Glad you can enjoy your fish inside over the winter. I love the picture you took of the lily from underwater!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It's great to look back on the glory of last summer - your August images when everything was in full bloom are really good. That's a good looking pond, and it should be even better next year.

Ask a Question