TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
sorry for the terrible formating, I am new to this whole fancy formating thing :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
Country
United States
I'm interested in your filter box. My old one has a basket that may eventually fall apart and the manufacturer went out of business with no spare parts. I keep the filter media upright in it. I'd like to see some more photos of your filter box set up. Thanks.

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
I'm interested in your filter box. My old one has a basket that may eventually fall apart and the manufacturer went out of business with no spare parts. I keep the filter media upright in it. I'd like to see some more photos of your filter box set up. Thanks.
yeah, I will take smore pics soon, but right now.... we got snow :( in September!

The manufacture is Aquascape incorporated here are some pics from amazon ( the one I purchased )
aquascapebiofalls1000topview.jpg
aquascapebiofalls1000.jpg
as you can see, it includes some filter pads, which have beneficial bacteria, and also an option for bio balls on top, in the first picture you can see the waterfall lip is screwd on, which allows you to sandwich your liner between the waterfall box and the lip, so no more leaks!

the link: ( its a bit pricey, but the construction is just amazingly high quality so Id say its worth it ) https://www.amazon.com/Aquascape-Bi...rds=aquascape+bio+falls&qid=1599584783&sr=8-1

Ask a Question