My second pond a Dedicated Koi pond

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Have you had any problems with predators .It looks fantastic

Well a Heron has pearched by the side of the pond once but no incidences of attack. My neighbors pond is a better hunting ground for it so he flocks there most of the time. Thanks

Thanks Tula.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
love the view from window :) , i think the gene of these koi looks strong they wud become jumbo

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have taken out abandoned ponds for a realtor here after houses get foreclosed on .We get a lot of that here .They loose interest or it costs to much or to much work .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
True that. But if you ask me it's time which they lack. For a couple of years now they come in the middle of the night as they run a 12 hour business which seem to be doing rather well.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I can't blame them then as these days money coming in is better than money going out .I have seen herons by the Dan River and the Mayo River here and glad they stay where they are at and not visiting me .Here it is just laziness and thinking a pond will take care of it's self and they buy those preforms that cannot handle bigger fish or all the babies they have .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I can't blame them then as these days money coming in is better than money going out .I have seen herons by the Dan River and the Mayo River here and glad they stay where they are at and not visiting me .Here it is just laziness and thinking a pond will take care of it's self and they buy those preforms that cannot handle bigger fish or all the babies they have .
Exactly my thoughts, let's hope no herons visit either of our ponds.

Very beautiful view of your second new koi pond, landscape concept is just awesome. Koi fishes are also very beautiful in your pond. Good Job
Thank you so much.

Ask a Question