My Shubies

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Was able to get a pic of three of my seven shubunkins...they are growing really fast…feeding Bug Bites

Attachments

• 06667E61-3027-4FEC-BC1C-F066AF1AABCF.jpeg
    06667E61-3027-4FEC-BC1C-F066AF1AABCF.jpeg
    267.3 KB · Views: 45
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
I like Shubbies —thanks for sharing!
I would have LOVED to have Koi but my pond is only about 900 gallons. I am loving these little rascals though....VERY tame...They never hid from me and come to greet me as soon as I step anywhere near the pond (of course they are looking for food but I like to think that they also are just super friendly:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Same here, small pond ;)
About greetin of goldfishes, food make a big part, but goldfishes, like koi, are friendly and dont matter the food; they are curious and freindly like habit and hundreds years near humans.

Some fishes are shy and still shy after time...goldfishes are more "easy" to tame

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Same here, small pond ;)
About greetin of goldfishes, food make a big part, but goldfishes, like koi, are friendly and dont matter the food; they are curious and freindly like habit and hundreds years near humans.

Some fishes are shy and still shy after time...goldfishes are more "easy" to tame
I see what you mean Dimelius..such friendly fish! Just wondering if Shubunkins are friendlier than other types of goldfish since I had a mixture of about fifty koi and comets in my old pond and none were like this.

Ask a Question