addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
So is this camera in a water proof case or does the camera go in the water as is?

Any idea on the model?

We found it in the surf while walking our pup early am, in the sea weed, nice little case. 64gb professional data card.
It has to be in a case, called a Hero2, they have hero3 out now. GOPRO. http://shop.gopro.com/cameras/
It works pretty good does photos or video, sports people use them a lot. Walmart, best buy carry the hero3.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
We found a gopro on the beach in florida last year. Finally used it to film the fish. I do have them on a underwater camera, dvr system, but it does not give the best of pictures. We watch them on a tv screen in the living room, fun to watch them swim around. A good way to check on them over winter too. That system is around 4 years old.

The newer dvr system won't support the underwater cameras and I have not found new ones that will work with it.
Thats a really good idea addy might do that purselves if we can add one to our CCTV , some stunning shubunkins congatulations :)

Dave

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Addy,

they look great. Waterproof cameras have added a new dimension haven't they.
For any-one interested, this model http://www.hobbyking.co.uk/hobbykin...P_Full_HD_Video_Camera_w_Waterproof_Case.html has had good reviews, and at a fraction of the cost of a Go-Pro. Its been marketed to the radio control flying community, and there are some stunning on-board videos on Youtube that have been taken with it.
is just one example.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice price at $88 bucks. Like my price better FREE! lol. That one looks a lot like the gopro case wise. They are neat little cameras, fun to use. Thanks for the link

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Addy, I love your shubunkins. Some of them look like a few I have. Also I looked up the camera and like it a lot. We are planning a big trip this winter and are looking for something that we can film wildlife with.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I looked it up too, now trying to figure out who has the best price. Maybe Costco will get some in as they have some good prices on stuff like that.
Christmas is coming ya know :D

Ask a Question