my small porch pond

Reaction score
here is my small porch pond 4 small koi and minnows and a few goldfish. also the white basket is full of sand and has clams and mussels in it.
photo2-1.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very nice, I put clams in my pond, just 6 but everything you do helps.

Your water looks nice and clear too.

Reaction score
I ended up getting them on ebay a guy was selling a starter pack of 5 clams 5 mussels 5 apple snails and some plants for 25.00 including shipping. I had a few apple snails already. the water is pretty clear it was a bit better before I changed filters but this one will get it clear soon.

Reaction score
Steve knight said:
I ended up getting them on ebay a guy was selling a starter pack of 5 clams 5 mussels 5 apple snails and some plants for 25.00 including shipping. I had a few apple snails already. the water is pretty clear it was a bit better before I changed filters but this one will get it clear soon.

Be careful, mussels are fine as long as they are alive but when they die, and they will, they will foul up your system quickly. Watch them carefully to make sure they are alive.

Ask a Question