Need a UV suggestion

Reaction score
I have a Sequence 4000 - 6800 servicing my pond. My UV that was mounted in the skimmer just died. I'd like to replace it with something inline between my pump and the bio filter. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
All I can say is I just bought a Aqua 25 watt and that UV is simply amazed me.
When I hooked it up my pond was very dark green and I could not see the fish at all.
My previous UV had burned out about 6 weeks previously.
Within 48 hours of turning it on I had dramatic changes. Now it has been about 2 weeks and I can see every gran of gravel on the bottom.
So I recommend Aqua brand based on my experience only.

jethro13

jethro13
Reaction score
I also have a aqua 25 watt u.v. for three years now and works great. Judging by the size of your pond you may want to increase the wattage. if you look at the pictures of my pond that I posted you will see the u.v. lite and the clarity of the water

Reaction score
I use mine 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I cannot turn mine off because my pond will start the green effect quickly.

Reaction score
I use mine 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I cannot turn mine off because my pond will start the green effect quickly.

Ask a Question