Need Help Jebao UV Filter PF30 Pads - 12 inch sizes

Reaction score
I am trying to buy replacement pads (disc shape foams) for my Jebao PF30. The replacements pads I've found so far online like eBay are the 11.25 inch or the 11.5 inch size. I have the 12 inch size for my pads.

I've actually bought the pads by mistake not knowing the correct size. Who'd thought that not all of the jebao pf30 uses the same size? Anyhow, any suggestions on how I can use smaller pads for my filter?

Are there any places online that I can buy the 12 inch pads that you know of?

Thank you for all of your help!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
have you tried googling them and see if puter would come up with your brand and size

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
just checked and jebao says those filters work in almost all there uv pressurized filter tanks .1 size fits all i guess they are saying in live chat

Reaction score
just checked and jebao says those filters work in almost all there uv pressurized filter tanks .1 size fits all i guess they are saying in live chat

Thanks sissy for your help.

So jebao says those smaller pads "almost" fit all of the filters?
LOL why the heck would they make a jebao pf30 (same exact model) with different sizes and filter pads, that doesn't make sense at all.

Anyone else have the jebao pf30 with the 12 inch size disc form filters? How did you replace the filter with the smaller pads?

Thanks again.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Not sure but went on the jebao sight and that is what they say .I wonder if there are any video's on you tube of it

Reaction score
I've sent a message to jebao.com for help as well, waiting for an answer. I've done google search and youtube search and haven't found out where to buy a 12 inch disc pad or how to install the smaller pads to make it work on my jebao pf30.

Reaction score
I am trying to buy replacement pads (disc shape foams) for my Jebao PF30. The replacements pads I've found so far online like eBay are the 11.25 inch or the 11.5 inch size. I have the 12 inch size for my pads.

I've actually bought the pads by mistake not knowing the correct size. Who'd thought that not all of the jebao pf30 uses the same size? Anyhow, any suggestions on how I can use smaller pads for my filter?

Are there any places online that I can buy the 12 inch pads that you know of?

Thank you for all of your help!
I am having the same problem. I have come to the conclusion they don't make the correct size so I have to buy a new filter system. Like I am going to buy from Jebao again, LOL I am now trying to find a company that sells GOOD pressurized pond filters that will stand behind the product and have replacement parts. Any suggestions?

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Something like this came up a couple of years ago. The Jebaos are Chinese copies of something else. All you need is to figure out what they are copies of and buy the filters to the originals.

Reaction score
Awesome suggestions. I'll visit the pond shop and see if there are any matching filters from other brands. Thanks guys!

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
$39.99 for 3 pieces of foam??? That's kinda expensive.

I also checked out the Jebao filter:

01.jpg

which is for a "3400g" pond. How do they come up with that number? I would barely use that for my 800g pond with a dozen assorted fish in it.

Ask a Question