Need Help With Pond Setup

Discussion in 'Pond Construction & Equipment' started by mkiv4ever, Jun 7, 2009.

1. mkiv4ever

mkiv4ever

Hello everyone, i am new to this forum and my first thread. I built my pond several years ago and kinda lost interest, and has been sitting around without any fish for the last two years. Now finally, i want to redo my setup. Just some basic information about my pond. Its around 3000 gallons with a simple three stage waterfall.

My plans for this coming week is to add two barrel filters. I made a rough diagram on paper and scanned it on my scanner so i posted it along with this thread. Please let me know if this will work out. Also i am planning on buying a UV from ebay, its a 36 Watt UV, hopfully this will keep my pond clear from algae. Ofcoarse, i will be doing a water change. Can any experts on here chime in and give me some pointers. I plan to raise koi so i want a good setup.

Now my main concern is whether i have everthing setup the right way. Should i hook the pump up to the UV then to the Lava Rock filter then to the Matala filter or should this be the other way around. Please help.

Thanks
    Alvin

[​IMG]

mkiv4ever, Jun 7, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. mkiv4ever

mkiv4ever

I have pictures on photobucket, how do i post those images on here. i tried on here but am unable to.

[​IMG]

mkiv4ever, Jun 8, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. mkiv4ever

mkiv4ever

Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mkiv4ever, Jun 8, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question