Need magical free pond workers

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
Haven't really mentioned it but I've been down off and on with bronchitis for about a month. Combine that with the heavy rains and an overbooked handyman has me needing those so called magical free pond workers. Oh, I failed to mention the discovery of water wicking at the water return. Doesn't end there. Cathy is down with a second round of migraines. Poor dear, the harsh after effects are almost as bad as the head pain. Guess I'll try to get her back to the doc tomorrow. With all this miserable smack said, I have no idea when the pond will be properly seen to. Guess a quick fix will have to do to solve the wicking. One last complaint, the temperature is quickly climbing into the mid nineties. I posted this in the pond area. I did talk about the pond so I guess it's okay. Cheers y'all.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Keeping you both in my thoughts! Yes, things will get better, but unfortunately the temps (and heat index) aren't among those -- at least not for the immediate future. So, you take care and don't try to over-do anything -- Cathy is usually the one looking out for you....

Tai

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Wishing you good health and happiness! I know just how awful it is to be sick.....have been for over a week and would not wish it on my worst enemies.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry to hear that Bro , if I could I'd com,e and help you no problem my good friend oh and hey dont let it grind you down my man:happy:
I've got the heart problems and neighbour problems to contend with my friend, but hey you have to keep right on smiling ;)

Dave

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
When you found the magical free pond workers please let me know!

Wish you both good health.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a (10 - 15 degrees F)
Country
United States
I would be quick to lend a hand if I were close by. I know first-hand how nasty those migraines can be, and the terrible after-effects. Even the medication has nasty side effects. I do wish you both feel well and healthy quite soon!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Gosh! I would so jump in and help too, if there weren't a thousand miles between us! And I would literally "jump in" if you needed me to!

Ask a Question