Wanted Need plants.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Which part of Arkansas? My lillies are stunted from putting them in aquarium while I redo my kind, but there are lots of options for how you can get free plants. Option 1) wait till others are offering some either here or on local craigslist or Facebook pages. 2) wild plants, good way to find them is to wall along the river and follow creeks upstream till you find marshy areas. Then gather a few, take them home and wash them in either a diluted bleach or potassium permigate solution. You can YouTube how to do that. Rinse well before adding to your pond.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Which part of Arkansas? My lillies are stunted from putting them in aquarium while I redo my kind, but there are lots of options for how you can get free plants. Option 1) wait till others are offering some either here or on local craigslist or Facebook pages. 2) wild plants, good way to find them is to wall along the river and follow creeks upstream till you find marshy areas. Then gather a few, take them home and wash them in either a diluted bleach or potassium permigate solution. You can YouTube how to do that. Rinse well before adding to your pond.
I am in Russellville. I wasn’t necessarily thinking free. I don’t have any local place to get any pond plants. I would have to drive around 1 1/2 hr one way to a good pond supply. With the COVID-19 i would prefer something that I can get in the mail.

Ask a Question