Neptune god of the sea, in my bath tub?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Neptune god of the sea, in my bath tub? Coming new to my pond this holiday season!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Video says unavailable. You have to make sure it is viewable to the public from youtube.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I thought I had. Where do I find this in then settings?
go to to your studio/video list on Youtube, and by each, should be it's status; I think it's private, public, and unlisted. Something like that. Just change the status and the link should be live.

smt2b-1.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sorry I did not get back to ya. Lost our internet, phone and cable today. All back now! Such a pretty fish and I can see you love the little guy/gal a lot and glad you were able to help him survive :)

Thanks to @brokensword for helping you w/Youtube. He's good for something :p

1638735762327.gif

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry I did not get back to ya. Lost our internet, phone and cable today. All back now! Such a pretty fish and I can see you love the little guy/gal a lot and glad you were able to help him survive :)

View attachment 144934
Thanks j.w

Yea @brokensword doesn't seem to mind my newbie ways. He's generally a great helping spirit with admirable attempts at humor lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States

View attachment 144934

hahahahah ;I got DINGED! Better git yerself offin de naughty list, j.w, else I'm a gonna leave yer lil Xmas gif at the curb for someone like GB ta run over!!!! As you can see, I've gone incognito (below) and yet, ya still pinned me to the board! Jus' 'member how yer lil magical guy went poof after ya backsworder got hisself a gashed leg and a sore butterm backside!

heh heh

smilie-sword-twirl-ninja2.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nothin ya got can git me......................I am strong, I am invincible, I am woman, hear me roar
1638746639070.gif

My bag of tricks does not end!

You be shakin in ya little red boots
1638746998707.gif
1638746826704.gif

1638746670558.gif

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah yeah yeah that's off topic. Topic is... HAVE YOU SEEN HOW FRIGGIN BEAUTIFUL MY FISH IS!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes please forgive us we tend to get a bit off the record at times. Us aged to perfection peeps have extra time on our hands and we tend to just do whatever we like w/o much thought of the results. IOW's we don't give a rats A**........................just kidding :D

And now back to Neptune the most beautiful fish God ever made :love:
What's his new home gonna be like?
Photo's of the new pond? If I remember right you were gonna do a hot tub conversion right?

1638749626432.gif

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes please forgive us we tend to get a bit off the record at times. Us aged to perfection peeps have extra time on our hands and we tend to just do whatever we like w/o much thought of the results. IOW's we don't give a rats A**........................just kidding :D

And now back to Neptune the most beautiful fish God ever made :love:
What's his new home gonna be like?
Photo's of the new pond? If I remember right you were gonna do a hot tub conversion right?

View attachment 144943
Lol no apologies. I was just proving i could keep up with the aged to perfection folk..or should I say swim with the big fish?

But yes we agree. Neptune is the most beatimous fish god ever made. But shhh we must not speak of this around my other 2. Can't have jealousy among the sibs.

Neptune's promise land will a 110 gal stalk tank in my heated garage for the winter while we prep the hot tub conversion. Unfortunately my nitrifying cycle went side ways last week in that tank literally 3 days after he arrived.

Ask a Question