Neptune introducing Fishy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Greetings Turtle lovers!
Neptune Turtle visiting you again. I wanted to introduce my pond mate, Fishy. He was a feeder fish 'trudging' through life with a very gloomy future. Thankfully, my staff rescued Fishy about 5-months ago. We swim together, sleep together but sometimes fuss over pieces of fresh shrimp that our kitchen staff carefully prepares for us. Fishy is quite patient and waits nearby when I bask on my island. Anyway, I wanted to introduce my friend, Fishy.
Happy basking!
Neptune

Attachments

• Neptune and Fishy  - Copy.jpg
    Neptune and Fishy - Copy.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Oh that is such a cute picture Neptune and his friend! So nice that you rescued Fishy too. My Percy would chomp on the fish food and make a mess which the smaller shubunkins loved! Do you feed Neptune live meal worms? That was Percy's favorite:)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh that is such a cute picture Neptune and his friend! So nice that you rescued Fishy too. My Percy would chomp on the fish food and make a mess which the smaller shubunkins loved! Do you feed Neptune live meal worms? That was Percy's favorite:)
Oh yeah, meal worms and all sorts of fresh foods. I grow the meal worms and keep all sizes. Neptune likes the jumbo size, 'Archie' the Archerfish likes medium and Fishy likes the really small worms.

Reaction score
Country
United States
UH OH won't fishies days be numbered if Neptune gets really hungry?
Well....we thought of that. It could be a problem but for now, they just chill out together. We are watching to see if it becomes an issue and will move Fishy to the other indoor pond that has the Upside Down Catfish and Mangrove trees.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
keep old chubby well fed and fishy will be to active to be bothered with

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Oh yeah, meal worms and all sorts of fresh foods. I grow the meal worms and keep all sizes. Neptune likes the jumbo size, 'Archie' the Archerfish likes medium and Fishy likes the really small worms.
Lucky turtle! I was going to grow my mealworms too if Percy stayed:(

Ask a Question