1608074549409.png

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Those look like the ones we got, at least how they go together..... I think...not sure now cause I had a few of aquascapes as well. I just got some more a few weeks back at around $32 per. I see Atlantics large water matrix blocks are $32 At just liners.....probably could have gotten them down on it too. Don’t know where the hell that was about a month ago.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They have a superior locking system to what i got by the looks of it anyways.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
found these as well looks like everyone
wants a slice of this pie

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I feel like I had heard at one time that Atlantis actually produced AquaBlox first and then Aquascape bought the rights to manufacture them. I think they had the ability to get them produced at a much higher rate or something... but that information goes way back in my memory bank!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
ATLANTIS STILL SELLS THEM AS DOES EASY PRO AND OF COURSE AQUASCAPES AND OTHERS BUT THESE AT 17.99 W O W

Reaction score
Country
United States
I can't find dimensions listed anywhere for these. Does anyone know the size? And the shopping cart sells small panels, large panels, and matrix separately...why is there choices like that? Which choice am I going to choose if I need 10 of the boxes?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I can't find dimensions listed anywhere for these. Does anyone know the size? And the shopping cart sells small panels, large panels, and matrix separately...why is there choices like that? Which choice am I going to choose if I need 10 of the boxes?

I think we all recognized on another thread that these aren't actually a great deal - they sell the components separately or the boxes complete. As a complete set they are $55 - no cheaper. If you were in the market for some pieces this would be good, as I don't think anyone else will sell parts separately. But if you need whole blocks, shop around.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Easy pro matrix blocks can be found on a pallet price . The cost I believe it was 60 blocks for around 34 EACH for the large blocks

Ask a Question