New book arrives

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Up until yesterday only @bettasngoldfish knew we had got a new book coming towards us and that it just so happened to be one of the mayor books we had wanted to add to our ever expaning library on fish health.
Infact I believe she was the person to bring the book up in the first place in conversation some time ago.
But price has always been an issue, it being a three figure sum £119.00 :(
I would have gone second hand but after the last few books and the state they arrived in last winter no
That was until we stopped shopping with amazon and started shopping with another book seller Albiris UK .
We couldnt believe the asking price, thus we bought the book brand new , well it was being sold at a fraction of the price that Amazon was asking at only £33.04 :) which you have to agree for the book we bought that s a really good price especially brand new .:cool:
The Book Fish Disease Diagnosis and Treatment by Edward J Norga ISBN 9788126550692 second edition it is considered by many in the fish health world as one of the best ever printed all 517 pages are just packed with information the Author taking you through varying problems found throughout the Ornamental and farmed fish world .
Mind you both Val and I were on tenderhooks waiting for the book to arrive it seemed to take forever but when it did arrive it was no wonder as it came all the way from Sunny L.A. which is about the furthest one of our books has travelled so far to get to us :happy:

Dave

Last edited:

Ask a Question